Kristopher Dahir currently serves the Sparks Community as City Councilman for Ward 5, also serving as Vice Chair of the Nevada Veterans Memorial and helping to lead Excel Christian School.
He has lived in Nevada for most of his life. He leads his life, his home, and those around him with honesty and integrity.
He is the type of leader that will link arms with the community and work at keeping Sparks, NV, growing stronger both economically and as a positive environment for your family.
Boards and Commissions:
- Capitol Funding Protection Committee*
- Debt Management Commission – Alternate
- Oversight Committee for School Facilities*
- Redevelopment Agency, Vice Chair
- Regional Transportation Commission (RTC) – Alternate #1
- Reno/Sparks Joint Sewer Coordinating Committee – Alternate
- Truckee Meadows Water Authority (TMWA) – Alternate
- Washoe County District Board of Health
- Western Nevada Development District – Alternate
**Capitol Funding Protection Committee is a subcommittee of Oversight Committee for School Facilities